Monday, November 14, 2016

Neverending Search

This article here on the conservative political blog Big Jolly Politics took me what felt like an eternity to find. I don't know what it is about political blogs and giving wishy washy opinions but this was the one I finally found that I felt I could have some sort of commentary on!

Basically the jist of the article is stating that Trump's whole presidency got pushed by the media further than anyone thought was possible and in the opposite way intentioned. It's insane because this a conservative blog and even seeing them like call him out is unexpected. Like, I said, me and blogs aren't meshing the way me and my online newspapers mesh. He complained about a rigged election and all of this nonsense and then won anyway! This is nowhere near long enough what a lame attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment